Social media as a marketing tool is more popular than ever and growing in popularity every day, and it is easy to see why. Meta, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest have hundreds of millions of users! Developing and implementing a consistent, cohesive social media strategy allows businesses of all sizes to speak to their customers no matter what platform they prefer.
With so many popular platforms, managing multiple social media accounts can be a time-consuming headache. Often, this is not an attainable solution for many small businesses.
This is where social media management platforms save the day! Such tools for social media marketing allow users to design, create, schedule, and manage multiple social media platforms all in one convenient location.
Let’s take a look at some of the best tools for social media marketing and the features they offer.
Later is an all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Plan, analyze, and publish your content in a few clicks — so you can save time and grow your business.
- Schedule and publish posts directly to social networks
- Variety of tiered pricing levels to fit anything from small business to large marketing company
- Schedule posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Scheduling for all Instagram post types (Stories + Carousel + Video Posts)
- Simple visual planner
- Drag and drop calendar
- Hashtag suggestion tool
- Personalized insights, such as best time to post
- Linkin.bio feature
- Can schedule posts with @mentions, user tags, and location tags
- Built in media editing
- Tools to help find shareable content by @mention, tags, hashtags, or URL
Planable is a social media collaboration tool that helps marketers work more efficiently for better results. It provides a digital way of creating content, planning it, collaborating on it, reviewing, refining, and approving
- Supports majority of social platforms, including YouTube, Facebook Groups, and Google My Business
- Give feedback to others on each draft, have conversations, and get approval
- Has features to help your team share ideas and schedule posts automatically
- Unlimited posts
- Can test for free, 50 free posts.
- Can cancel anytime
- Image editing
- Filter and search feature
- Approval workflows
Ocoya is an all-in-one AI social media platform that enables you to create, schedule and analyze your content under one dashboard.
- Schedule posts across platforms
- Improve ROI through better targeting, more precise ad placement, and insightful performance reports
- Use of 1 platform to execute marketing campaigns on multiple platforms simultaneously
- Provides templates, graphics, music, etc.
- Trending hashtags tools analyzes the images you create and generates trending and relevant hashtags
- Has its own AI copywriting tool
- Inspirational quotes generator gives copywriting assistance
- Can publish directly from the platform because it’s also a social media management platform
- Use of pre-made templates and numerous design assets
- Can link your social media accounts and schedule posts directly from platform
- Team collaboration- leave feedback, get approvals, and scale visual content
- Built-in comments to communicate, keep content moving, and resolve suggestions in real-time
- Manage 2 social accounts, schedule up to 5 posts at a time, and allow 1 user for the free plan
- Professional plan = up to 10 social accounts and unlimited scheduled posts
- Schedule and publish content to social profiles
Buffer is an affordable social media marketing tool that tracks customer data, monitors engagement, and client sentiment. Buffer helps small businesses build an audience organically.
- Easily publish a variety of networks
- Schedule posts
- Chrome extension allows you to share videos, links, or a page on the platform without having to open a new tab
- Free plan = 1 user, 3 social accounts, schedule 10 posts per social channel
Which Platform is Right for You?
Not sure which social media marketing tool is best for you, your business, company, or organization? Code of Entry can help! Tell us about your specific needs and let us help you determine which platform makes the most sense. Or let Code of Entry manage your social media for you. Either way, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to get started.